Tuesday 13 May 2014

Meatloaf (I would do anything for love...)

I have to, have to have to, share this recipe with you all.  I am on a mission to dispel the myth that meatloaf is dry, tasteless, school-dinner fare.  Nothing could be further from this meal: it is tasty, succulent, versatile and (best of all!) an economical way to feed your family.

Tyler's Ultimate Meatloaf
This isn't my favourite Food Network show (hello, "Man vs Food"!), but I have to admit "Tyler's Ultimate" does a lot of ground research into its features, and this recipe is no exception.  Please take a look, and trust me when I say it really was easy to make and had a huge taste:effort ratio.  Better still, I made it for Friday night tea, and it also did us well over the weekend (you can take individual slices of the leftover loaf, and fry up to crispy perfection - delicious served with a fried egg, or pasta, or whatever leftover vegetables you have in the fridge.)







I'm sharing this over at Honest Mum's

Tasty Tuesdays on HonestMum.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks really tasty. I've never had meatloaf either, must try it! Thanks for linking up to #tastytuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy! I think the bacon on top won me over. Thanks for the great dinner idea!

    ReplyDelete