Bumps & Grind blog has featured in:
- TOTS100 "Good Reads" A Trip Down Psychosis Memory Lane, March 2014
- Mumsnet Bloggers Network featured blog
- Mumsnet Bloggers Network "Blog of the Day", From SAHM To WAHM, June 2014
- Guardian Society Blog Round-up, Presenting at a Conference, June 2014
Kathryn has given television interviews to:
- ITN evening news (on birth trauma)
- Channel 4 evening news (on postpartum psychosis). See health editor Victoria MacDonald's feature here: http://blogs.channel4.com/victoria-macdonald-on-health-and-social-care/helping-mothers-terror-postnatal-psychosis/2227
- Good Morning Britain (on postpartum psychosis)
- Channel 5 evening news (on being discharged from psychiatric hospital).
She has also given print interviews, including to Rethink Mental Illness' "Your Voice" magazine.
Kathryn has presented on "Motherhood and Madness" to Bournemouth University's Festival of Learning conference on maternal mental health.